Planters’ ministry is primarily relational. Albanians are social people so Planters uses many activities that develop personal relationships as the Gospel is being shared. As Albanians see the love of Christ in action through our staff, they are drawn towards the most important relationship – a relationship with Jesus.
Listed below are various ministries that are ongoing.
- Children’s Bible Clubs in the villages of Vlashaj and Darshen
- Discipleship classes for young teens
- Friday evening youth service that is centered on spiritual growth for spiritually developing a lifestyle of faith
- Ladies Bible Study
- Ladies cottage business
- Community outreach classes in English
- Home visits
- to be in touch with all ages of villagers
- to see first hand any of their needs
- Men’s coffee fellowship